hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ananya Chandraker <ananya.chandra...@affineanalytics.com>
Subject Re: Not able to run hbase as standalone
Date Sat, 15 Aug 2015 18:05:49 GMT
Hi Rakesh,

Can you please provide little bit more detail about your problem or attach
exactly what error message screen or logs showing.
Also mention which Hadoop version you are using

Regards,

Ananya Chandraker
On 15-Aug-2015 11:27 pm, "rakesh sharma" <rakeshsharma14@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all
> I have been trying to run hbase on a standalone mode with 1.1.0 and 0.98
> versions without luck. Can some one please guide me on what to do. I have
> wasted one whole day for this. I always end up with connection refused
> request
> thanksrakesh

Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. You are also