hbase-user mailing list archives

From Buntu Dev <buntu...@gmail.com>
Subject HBase event triggers
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 07:30:59 GMT
I'm planning on ingesting web page events via Flume to HBase and wanted to
know if there are any ways HBase related projects to define rules to
trigger an action if given criteria is met. For instance, define a rule to
notify the author of the page if the number of page views are significantly
higher/lower in the past 1hr.

Please note the purpose of ingesting into HBase is for other reasons but
wanted to build some sort of event trigger as well. I realize this can be
custom built but if there are any projects along these lines, I would
definitely want to check them out.

Thanks!