hbase-user mailing list archives

From Buntu Dev <buntu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replicating MySQL table to HBase
Date Sat, 15 Aug 2015 00:12:52 GMT
We got a bunch of datasets in our CDH cluster and want to do some data
analysis on those which requires some meta data only available in MySQL. We
could do a one time Sqoop and then want to setup a job to capture the
changes and write to HBase. I'm looking for options to handle the MySQL
changes, thanks!