hbase-user mailing list archives

From <kannan.ramanat...@barclays.com>
Subject Hbase compound filter support
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 20:07:09 GMT

Is there a Java API support for compound filter (a hierarchy of filters)? What I mean by compound
filter is:

(Filter1 AND filter2) OR (Filter2 OR filter4)

I believe (not sure though) there's something similar available on Hbase shell.

I understand there's already org.apache.hadoop.hbase.filter.FilterList.FilterList which is
a single hierarchy model (Filter1 AND filter2).

Thanks for your help in advance.

This message is for information purposes only, it is not a recommendation, advice, offer or
solicitation to buy or sell a product or service nor an official confirmation of any transaction.
It is directed at persons who are professionals and is not intended for retail customer use.
Intended for recipient only. This message is subject to the terms at: www.barclays.com/emaildisclaimer.

For important disclosures, please see: www.barclays.com/salesandtradingdisclaimer regarding
market commentary from Barclays Sales and/or Trading, who are active market participants;
and in respect of Barclays Research, including disclosures relating to specific issuers, please
see http://publicresearch.barclays.com.