hbase-user mailing list archives

From Amit Tewari <amittew...@gmail.com>
Subject HBase Administration (paid) help needed
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2015 19:03:24 GMT
Hi All

We have basic experience running HBase up to about 1TB data size. However
we are expecting our data size to increase soon and are worried that we may
not have configured things appropriately to scale.

To that end we would like to consult with someone on this list to make sure
we don't make dumb mistakes and set up things right.

Our set up runs on AWS with HBase for data storage, MR for data load, Hive
for data manipulation and Phoenix for webapp querying.

If you or anybody you know is interested in helping us out please send me a
private email.

We will make sure we compensate you appropriately for your time.