hbase-user mailing list archives

From Esteban Gutierrez <este...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: RegionServer 60030 Show All RPC Handler Task is empty
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 06:05:20 GMT
Louis,

before you see this problem, how many tasks are reported by the debug dump
servlet? e.g what do you see when you run "curl -s http://rs:port/dump |
grep Task: | wc -l" ? Have you tried to dump directly the JSON object "curl
-s http://rs:port/rs-status?format=json&filter=handler" ?

thanks,
esteban.

--
Cloudera, Inc.

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 8:51 PM, Louis Hust <louis.hust@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any idea

> > Hi, stack,
> >
> > It seems that after one day, the " Show All RPC Handler Tasks" tab go
> > back to empty.
> > Confused!!

> >> On apache branch-1, I see the tasks all WAITING.
> >>
> >> Let me check a CDH...
> >>
> >> St.Ack

All