hbase-user mailing list archives

From Esteban Gutierrez <este...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Corrupted META?
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 07:02:34 GMT
Hi Mike,

Have you had a chance to look into what Chien suggested? what exception do
you see in the RS that is trying to open META? is it just complaining about
"TableInfoMissingException: No table descriptor file under
hdfs://gs1/hbase/data/hbase/meta" ? if thats the case have you tried to fix
it with the -fixTableOrphans option in hbck? or do you see something else
in the logs?

best,
esteban.

--