hbase-user mailing list archives

From Dinh Duong Mai <duongmd.2...@gmail.com>
Subject Ask for troubleshooting advice: RegionServer is aborted when flushing memstore.
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2015 06:30:28 GMT
Dear HBase team,

I reported an issue to HBase issue tracking system (HBASE-14018,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-14018?jql=project%20%3D%20HBASE)
and received an comment that advised me to query some help from you.

I installed HBase 1.0.1.1 over a pseudo-distributed Hadoop 2.6.0 on Virtual
Box (2 cores, 2 GB RAM). Then I installed OpenTSDB 2.1.0 over the HBase. I
wrote a python script that run on the host machine and sent data to
OpenTSDB at rate of 1000 records per second, for 2000 seconds. While data
was being sent, OpenTSDB and HBase corrupted. I terminated them all then
tried to restart them but I could not. I had to erase all HBase data then
start from blank.

I attached master and regionserver log files. The issue occurred at
2015-07-03 16:42:37. Could you please check them and give me some advice?

Thank you very much!

--
Thanks and Best Regards!
Dinh Duong, Mai