hbase-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase co-processor performance
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 07:10:56 GMT
Using coprocessor to make calls to other Tables or remote Regions is an
ANTI-PATTERN. It will create cyclic dependency between RS in your cluster.
Coprocessors should be strictly used for operation on local Regions. Search
mailing archives for more detailed discussion on this topic.

How about denormalizing the data and then just doing ONE call? Now, this
becomes more of a data modeling question.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,