hbase-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Split up the book again?
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 17:18:29 GMT
Hi All,

Since we are talking about HBase documentation. Is it possible to have docs
for Specific versions. Right now, JavaDocs refer to  0.94 or HBase2.0.
Its not convenient to look at 2.0 docs while working on 0.98 or 1.0. I hope
this should not be super difficult to accomplish.
Apache Kafka, ElasticSearch, and many other product make the docs available
for all the currently supported versions.

It would be nice if we can just change the version in this url:
http://hbase.apache.org/<hbase_version>/apidocs/index.html  and look at the
docs. That's how many Apache TLP's do.

--
Thanks & Regards,