hbase-user mailing list archives

From Anoop John <anoop.hb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to execute co-processors like cron job?
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 12:14:35 GMT
CPs are core extensions which act as pre/post hooks for events happening in
the system.  (like put, flush, compaction etc).  This is not like cron jobs
which can be scheduled. What action you want to run as cron job?  Depending
on that we can say whether HBase already allow some extensible/pluggable
way around this.

-Anoop-