hbase-user mailing list archives

From mukund murrali <mukundmurra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to make the client fast fail
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 07:21:57 GMT
We are using HBase - 1.0.0. Yes we have went through this blog. But
configuring these parameters, we not able to find out what is the exact
time it takes to fail fast. I am really curious if there could be a single
configuration to ensure client level failing? Also it would be great if
someone can suggest some optimal value for those parameters.