hbase-user mailing list archives

From jeevi tesh <jeevitesh...@gmail.com>
Subject zookeeper closing socket connection exception
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 19:15:21 GMT
Hi,
I'm running into this issue several times but still not able resolve kindly
help me in this regard.
I have written a crawler which will be keep running for several days after
4 days of continuous interaction of data base with my application system.
Data base fails to responsed. I'm not able to figure where things all of a
sudden can go wrong after 4 days of proper running.
My configuration i have used hbase 0.96.2 single server.
jdk 1.7

issue is this following error
WARN  [http-bio-8080-exec-4-SendThread(hadoop2:2181)] zookeeper.ClientCnxn
(ClientCnxn.java:run(1089)) - Session 0x14da00e69e001ad for server null,
unexpected error, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
If this exception happens only solution i have is restart hbase that is not
a viable solution because that will corrupt my system data.