hbase-user mailing list archives

From PRANEESH KUMAR <praneesh.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HConnection thread waiting on blocking queue indefinitely
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 05:51:02 GMT
The client connection was in stalled state. But there was only one
hconnection thread found in our thread dump, which was waiting indefinitely
in BoundedCompletionService.take call. Meanwhile we ran a standalone test
program which was successful.

Once we restarted the client server, the problem got resolved.

The basic doubt is, when the hconnection thread stalled, why the HBase
client failed to create any more hconnections(max pool size was 10). In
case of problem with table/meta regions how come the test program
succeeded.

Regards,
Praneesh

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 10:21 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <