hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jerry Lam <chiling...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Potential bugs in HTable In incrementColumnValue method
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 17:50:43 GMT
Hi Vlad,

I copied the code from HBase version 1.0.0.
I first noticed it in version 0.98.6.

We have codes that use HBase since 0.92. So some of the codes have not been
ported to the latest version therefore they are still using the deprecated
methods.

The reason I'm asking is because I don't know if I should use SKIP_WAL to
get the same semantic of writeToWAL (true). I'm doubting it because the
name SKIP_WAL implies writeToWAL false. :)

Best Regards,

Jerry