hbase-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where can I find the apidoc for newer version of Hbase?
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 04:44:05 GMT
+1 on getting the docs of all current releases on HBase website.
IMHO, It's not convenient to tell people to download stuff just to see
docs. Especially, when you are trying to make people adopt/learn HBase(i
have faced resistance from some of my colleagues on this.)

I like that ElasticSearch website exposes this:
https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/index.html

It would be great if we can do something like this.

~Anil

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta