hbase-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fix Number of Regions per Node ?
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 00:22:08 GMT
Hi Rahul,

I dont think, there is anything like that.
But, you can effectively do that by setting Region size. However, if
hardware configuration varies across the cluster, then this property would
not be helpful because AFAIK, region size can be set on table basis
only(not on node basis). It would be best to avoid having diff in hardware
in cluster machines.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--