hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Rodionov <vladrodio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How are version conflicts handled in HBase?
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 01:02:21 GMT
Yes, last write wins (with higher sequenceId). MemStore will resolve this
conflict and only the last
put will be added eventually, unless ... between these two puts MemStore's
snapshot is created.
I this case put #1 will be saved in  a snapshot and eventually will make it
into a store file, but this is just my speculations.

-Vlad