hbase-user mailing list archives

From Alex Baranau <alex.barano...@gmail.com>
Subject [OFFTOPIC] Big Data Application Meetup
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 01:31:00 GMT
Hi everyone,

I wanted to drop a note about a newly organized developer meetup in Bay
Area: the Big Data Application Meetup (http://meetup.com/bigdataapps) and
call for speakers. The plan is for meetup topics to be focused on
application use-cases: how developers can build end-to-end solutions with
open-source big data technologies.

HBase is extremely popular among developers building on Hadoop stack and we
would love to see talks about using it in big data solutions. If you want
to share your experience, please email me back. If you have any questions -
I will be happy to answer them.

We plan for the first event to be hosted by Cask at its HQ in Palo Alto in
end of June.

Thank you,
Alex Baranau