hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Multi-Cluster HBase Client
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 18:41:03 GMT
I've had enough and would like to ask the user and dev communities if they
would mind if we vote on a permanent ban of Michael Segal - any and all
email accounts he may choose to set up - from all HBase mailing lists. The
basic lack of courtesy and constant naysaying is corrosive. Nobody trying
to volunteer their time here deserves his continuing abuse.