hbase-user mailing list archives

From <Hariharan_Sethura...@Dell.com>
Subject Has anybody used hbase client 1.0.x in karaf environment
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 05:10:17 GMT
Hi hbase users,

[Reposting this issue]

Hbase-client 0.94.x is working fine in karaf environment. We are working on a task to use
latest/stable hbase-client 1.0.x version. Since the hbase-client requires hbase-common, having
both referred in our pom.xml, classes from package hbase-common.jar's-org.apache.hadoop.hbase
are not loaded and hitting 'java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:'. Not sure it is because the same
package is already loaded from hbase-client-1.0.1.jar.

I am also trying the servicemix bundle approach and raised https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMXCOMP-982

If any of you have used this version in karaf environment, please let me know the pom.xml
and features.xml changes. Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Hari

[cid:image001.png@01D0A432.829F9180]