hbase-user mailing list archives

From "louis.hust" <louis.h...@gmail.com>
Subject RegionServer 60030 Show All RPC Handler Task is empty
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2015 15:03:08 GMT
Hi, all

We are using 0.98.6-cdh5.2.0, rUnknown

And when we visit the web regionserverhost:60030 to see Show All RPC Handler Tasks,
found No tasks currently running on this node. But we configure
<property>
<name>hbase.regionserver.handler.count</name>
<value>150</value>
<source>hbase-site.xml</source>
</property>

And on 0.96.0-hadoop2, we can see following tasks under Show All RPC Handler Tasks:

Tue Jun 09 17:32:14 CST 2015	RpcServer.handler=9,port=60020	WAITING (since 0sec ago)	Waiting
for a call (since 0sec ago)

So i want to know if it is a bug? or something i misunderstand?

Any idea will be appreciated!