hbase-user mailing list archives

From "donhoff_h" <165612...@qq.com>
Subject 回复:HBase can not put data after deleteall operation
Date Tue, 26 May 2015 08:54:48 GMT
Hi,

How did you delete all the rowKey? What is the timestamp you set when you delete them? I doubt
the timestamp on the Delete is too big that it is bigger than the timestamps of Put you generated
later .

发件人: "xufeng";<xufeng78x@163.com>;
发送时间: 2015年5月21日(星期四) 上午10:40
收件人: "user"<user@hbase.apache.org>;

主题: HBase can not put data after deleteall operation

hi everyone:
I encount a HBase issue:
HBase can not put data after deleteall operation

My HBase version:
CDH5.3.0

My operation steps:
1.create a table
2.put value on a rowKey('abc'))
3.scan the table---->ok
4.deleteall the rowKey
5.scan the table,there are nothing.------>ok
6.do the step 2 again
7.scan the table,there are nothing ------->NG

I search the code, the deletetype is 14(deleteCF),and the mutation timestamp has been set
by now time.

anyone encounted this issue?can you help me?