hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coprocessor accessibility
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 15:59:01 GMT
Is your hbase deployed in a secure cluster ?
Here is signature for preGetOp:

  public void preGetOp(final ObserverContext<RegionCoprocessorEnvironment>
e,

      final Get get, final List<Cell> results) throws IOException {

User who wants this observer activated can pass attribute, with known name,
through Get object.

The observer can try to retrieve this attribute:

  public byte[] getAttribute(String name) {

when attribute is present, do special handling.

FYI