hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmx?description=true
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 14:36:58 GMT
Which release of HBase do you use ?

I tried on hbase 1.1.0 RC and saw descriptions when ?description=true is
appended to URL.

Here is top of region server JMX :

{
  "beans" : [ {
    "name" : "java.lang:type=Memory",
    "description" : "Information on the management interface of the MBean",
    "modelerType" : "sun.management.MemoryImpl",
    "ObjectPendingFinalizationCount" : 0,
    "NonHeapMemoryUsage" : {
      "committed" : 106651648,
      "init" : 24313856,
      "max" : 224395264,
      "used" : 66747672
    },
    "Verbose" : true,
    "HeapMemoryUsage" : {
      "committed" : 2104754176,
      "init" : 2147483648,
      "max" : 2104754176,
      "used" : 395104928
    },
    "ObjectName" : "java.lang:type=Memory"
  }, {
    "name" : "Hadoop:service=HBase,name=RegionServer,sub=IPC",
    "description" : "Metrics about HBase Server IPC",
    "modelerType" : "RegionServer,sub=IPC",
    "tag.Context" : {
      "description" : "Metrics context",
      "value" : "regionserver"
    },
    "tag.Hostname" : {
      "description" : "Local hostname",
      "value" : "devdeploy-os-amb-r6-uns-1430336073-4"
    }

Here is top of master JMX:

{
  "beans" : [ {
    "name" : "java.lang:type=Memory",
    "description" : "Information on the management interface of the MBean",
    "modelerType" : "sun.management.MemoryImpl",
    "Verbose" : true,
    "ObjectPendingFinalizationCount" : 0,
    "NonHeapMemoryUsage" : {
      "committed" : 107048960,
      "init" : 24313856,
      "max" : 224395264,
      "used" : 66834944
    },
    "HeapMemoryUsage" : {
      "committed" : 252772352,
      "init" : 261353600,
      "max" : 2130051072,
      "used" : 52166192
    },
    "ObjectName" : "java.lang:type=Memory"
  }, {
    "name" : "Hadoop:service=HBase,name=MetricsSystem,sub=Control",
    "description" : "Information on the management interface of the MBean",
    "modelerType" : "org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.impl.MetricsSystemImpl"
  }, {
    "name" : "Hadoop:service=HBase,name=Master,sub=AssignmentManger",
    "description" : "Metrics about HBase master assingment manager.",
    "modelerType" : "Master,sub=AssignmentManger",
    "tag.Context" : {
      "description" : "Metrics context",
      "value" : "master"
    },