hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase Not Responding
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 04:02:05 GMT
bq. java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
rubyjit.IRB::SLex#def_rule_AF09D826D2D4FD12415D0

 AD8E163A26BDC4A6E4B

I have never seen the above class before.

bq. 15/05/08 14:24:21 DEBUG client.ZooKeeperSaslClient: Could not retrieve
login configuration: java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to locate a login
configuration

Are you running secure cluster ?
Is zookeeper running properly ?

Cheers