hbase-user mailing list archives

From Esteban Gutierrez <este...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: HBase Block locality always 0
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 17:26:06 GMT

How many regions you per RS? one possibility is that you have very little
data in your cluster and regions have moved around and there are no blocks
in the local DN to the RS. Another possibility is that you have one replica
configured and regions moved too so that makes even harder to have some
local blocks in the DN to the RS. Lastly it could be some other problem
where the HDFS pipeline has excluded the local DN. Have you seen any
exception in the RSs or the NameNode that might be interesting?

Cloudera, Inc.