hbase-user mailing list archives

From Shahab Yunus <shahab.yu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mapping Over Cells
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 15:50:36 GMT
You can specify the column family or column to read when you create the
Scan object. Have you tried that? Does it make sense? Or I misunderstood
your problem?

http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/Scan.html#addColumn(byte[],%20byte[])
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/Scan.html#addFamily(byte[])

Regards,