hbase-user mailing list archives

From Shahab Yunus <shahab.yu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: select/limit hanging on large tables
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 11:34:38 GMT
In addition to Talat's comment about more info, you can check out the
following properties:

phoenix.query.queueSize
phoenix.query.timeoutMs
http://phoenix.apache.org/tuning.html

We have set these in the hbase-site-.xml on the client machine where the
Squirrel was running in the cases where the table we were querying were
pretty huge.

Regards,
Shahab