hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jithender Boreddy <jithen1...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting intermittent errors while insertind data into HBase
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 08:57:57 GMT
Hi,

I am inserting data from my java application into two HBase tables
back to back. And I am running my application sequentially as part of
stress testing. I am getting strange error intermittently. It is
passing many times but failing by throwing below error few times.

Can someone point me to the correct direction here by letting me know
what going wrong ?

Pasted below partial stack trace:
Stack Trace: "java.util.LinkedList$ListItr.checkForComodification(LinkedList.java:953)
                java.util.LinkedList$ListItr.remove(LinkedList.java:919)

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.AsyncProcess.submit(AsyncProcess.java:319)
          org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.backgroundFlushCommits(HTable.java:965)

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.flushCommits(HTable.java:1281)
                org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.put(HTable.java:925)
                com.autodesk.dao.SensorDataDAO.insertRecords(Unknown Source)
                com.autodesk.dao.SensorDataDAO.insertRecords(Unknown Source)

com.autodesk.dao.SensorDataDAO$$FastClassByCGLIB$$36f4c9d9.invoke(<generated>)
                net.sf.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:191)

org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(Cglib2AopProxy.java:688)

org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)

org.springframework.aop.aspectj.MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.proceed(MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.java:80)
                com.autodesk.utils.aspects.TimerAspect.log(Unknown Source)
                sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor38.invoke(Unknown Source)

org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethodWithGivenArgs(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:621)

org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethod(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:610)

org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AspectJAroundAdvice.invoke(AspectJAroundAdvice.java:65)

org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)

org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:89)

org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)

org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(Cglib2AopProxy.java:621)

com.autodesk.dao.ReadingDAO$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$fa7dd7e1.insertRecords(<generated>)

com.autodesk.business.ReadingProcessor.createReadings(Unknown Source)