hbase-user mailing list archives

From Akmal Abbasov <akmal.abba...@icloud.com>
Subject HBase memstore flush configurations
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 21:40:51 GMT
Hi all,
I’ve added the following configurations to my hbase-site.xml file.
 <property>
    <name>hbase.regionserver.optionalcacheflushinterval</name>
    <value>86400000</value>
  </property>

  <property>
    <name>hbase.regionserver.global.memstore.upperLimit</name>
    <value>0.4</value>
  </property>

  <property>
    <name>hbase.regionserver.global.memstore.lowerLimit</name>
    <value>0.3</value>
  </property>

But still I have hourly memstore flushes, which are as I understood the default value for
hbase.regionserver.optionalcacheflushinterval.
I restarted hbase daemons on all the nodes, including master and regionservers.
What could be a reason for this?
Thank you.

Regards,
Akmal Abbasov