hbase-user mailing list archives

From "charlse_Li"<charlse...@126.com>
Subject The meaning of memstoreSize in HRegion.java
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 08:46:05 GMT
Dear all,
In the HRegion.java, what's the meaning of public final AtomicLong memstoreSize = new AtomicLong(0)?
I find this  variable is comparing with the value of hbase.hregion.memstore.size, according
to HBase Reference Guide, When a MemStore reaches the size specified by hbase.hregion.memstore.flush.size,
all MemStores that belong to its region will be flushed out to disk, so the memstoreSize should
be the value of max MemStore´╝č But in  the HRegion.java,  i find the variable represents
the size of memstores in the same Region, so the HBase Reference Guide is wrong? Hope there
is someone could answer me, thanks very much.

2015-05-08

charlse_Li