hbase-user mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple row key ranges support in hbase
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 00:05:29 GMT
This feature has been committed to master (2.0) and branch-1 (1.1). You can
checkout the code and build branch-1. If you're not comfortable with that,
the 1.1.0 release is scheduled for end of this month. There should be some
SNAPSHOT builds available in the mean time (IIRC, at least one has already
been pushed), so you can see about updating your pom to hbase version
1.1.0-SNAPSHOT to find this feature.

Do any of those options work for you Jeetendra?