hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need hlep in substring filter
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 17:10:35 GMT
bq. java.io.IOException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.insideview.yam.HbaseClient.SuffixFilter

I assume you copied SuffixFilter class to your insideview project. How did
you deploy the jar containing SuffixFilter to hbase cluster ?
See HBASE-1936 for more details where hbase.dynamic.jars.dir was introduced.

Cheers