hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple row key ranges support in hbase
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 18:21:25 GMT
Applying patch v18 to 0.98 branch should be straightforward.

You just need to resolve two rejections, one in:
hbase-server/src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/filter/TestFilterSerialization.java

another in (w.r.t. KeyValue.createFirstOnRow()):
hbase-client/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/filter/MultiRowRangeFilter.java

Let me know if the above doesn't work for you.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 10:43 AM, Jeetendra Gangele <gangele397@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Ted,
>
> can you please guide me how to apply this patch over 0.98.4 Hbase version.
> it will be good for me since i cant for that much time.in production we
> cant move to this version atleast for coming few days and I need to test
> this filter how its works.
> It will be great if you can help me how to apply this patch?
>
> On 21 April 2015 at 01:33, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If you built / installed SNAPSHOT from branch-1 locally, the artifacts
> are
> > named e.g. hbase-server-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
> >
> > As far as I know, the first RC of 1.1.0 is coming out this Friday.
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 12:58 PM, Jeetendra Gangele <
> gangele397@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Ya i tried both its not bringing the 1.1.0 snapshot at all.
> > > when this is releasing officially?

> gangele397@gmail.com

> https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/master/hbase-client/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/filter/MultiRowRangeFilter.java

> http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/hbase/hbase-client/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/

> > > 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT

> can

> error
> > > and

> org.apache.hbase:hbase-client:jar:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT

like it did not

<
</dependency> <dependency>
> > <artifactId>hbase-server</artifactId>