hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unit test can't resolve org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Table
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 21:48:49 GMT
$ jar tvf
~/.m2/repository/org/apache/hadoop/hadoop-common/2.5.1/hadoop-common-2.5.1-tests.jar
| grep StaticMapping
  3858 Fri Sep 05 16:05:30 PDT 2014
org/apache/hadoop/net/StaticMapping.class
  6368 Fri Sep 05 16:05:30 PDT 2014
org/apache/hadoop/net/TestStaticMapping.class

Here is snippet of dependency tree:

[INFO] +- org.apache.hadoop:hadoop-minicluster:jar:2.5.1:test
[INFO] |  +- org.apache.hadoop:hadoop-common:test-jar:tests:2.5.1:test

Here is snippet from pom.xml:

          <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
            <artifactId>hadoop-minicluster</artifactId>
            <version>${hadoop-two.version}</version>
Cheers