hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple row key ranges support in hbase
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2015 23:03:11 GMT
bq. Still this did not worked

Looking at:
http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/hbase/hbase-client/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/

it seems you should plugin 20150323.232504-1 for SNAPSHOT

The above artifact was about 1 month old. You can install 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
locally by running the following command from hbase-1 workspace:
mvn install -DskipTests

Cheers

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Jeetendra Gangele <gangele397@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Still this did not worked,Can you please point me from where I can download
> this jar?
>
> On 16 April 2015 at 20:16, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > You can first run the following command in your workspace:
> >
> > mvn clean package -DskipTests eclipse:eclipse
> >
> > FYI
> >
> > On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 7:43 AM, Jeetendra Gangele <gangele397@gmail.com
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > its not able to download and my POM in eclipse giving below error and
> no
> > > jar file downloaded
> > >
> > > Missing artifact org.apache.hbase:hbase-client:jar:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT

> > gangele397@gmail.com

> > file

> <groupId

> http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/hbase/hbase-common/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/