hbase-user mailing list archives

From Esteban Gutierrez <este...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: How server gets into failed servers list?
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 18:00:45 GMT
Hi Dejan,

Do you have the logs from any of those failed region servers? Usually in
case of a critical failure the RS will shutdown itself or if the RS "hangs"
for a long time and the master will start processing the expiration of that
RS and reject the RS if it tries to reconnect with a YouAreDeadException.
The HBase master and RS logs for sure will tell us.

thanks,
esteban.

--
Cloudera, Inc.