hbase-user mailing list archives

From Esteban Gutierrez <este...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Hbase row ingestion ..
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 00:48:49 GMT
Hi Gautam,

Your reasoning is correct and that will improve the write performance,
specially if you always need to write all the qualifiers in a row (sort of
a rigid schema). However you should consider to use qualifiers at some
extent if the read pattern might include some conditional search, e.g. if
you are interested to filter rows that have a qualifier on it.

cheers,
esteban.

--
Cloudera, Inc.