hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jerry He <jerry...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wrong request count of jmx
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 17:17:27 GMT
The readRequestCount actually counts the number of rows returned from the
region server with totals of all the hosted regions.
The writeRequestCount counts the number of mutations/appends/increments
with totals of all the hosted regions.
The totalRequestCount is a mixed bag as Elliott mentioned, but does not
cover the above two completely.

Jerry