hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: toStringBinary output is painful
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 02:22:20 GMT
It does not bother just you. :)

Can we bound where all this shows up? In most cases we can address
compatibility concerns by making a new API and transitioning to it as the
guidelines allow for breakage.

That generally means sooner is better than later; our next big effort to
make sure obsolete things are deprecated will be whenever the push for 2.0
happens. So far that looks like somewhere in Aug-Dec.

--
Sean