hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jeetendra Gangele <gangele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need hlep in substring filter
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 16:57:23 GMT
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor68.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.ProtobufUtil.toFilter(ProtobufUtil.java:1439)
        ... 8 more
Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.exceptions.DeserializationException:
java.io.IOException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.insideview.yam.HbaseClient.SuffixFilter
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.filter.FilterList.parseFrom(FilterList.java:406)
        ... 12 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.insideview.yam.HbaseClient.SuffixFilter
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.ProtobufUtil.toFilter(ProtobufUtil.java:1441)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.filter.FilterList.parseFrom(FilterList.java:403)

This is the error i m getting