hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jeetendra Gangele <gangele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple row key ranges support in hbase
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 17:43:36 GMT
Thanks Ted,

can you please guide me how to apply this patch over 0.98.4 Hbase version.
it will be good for me since i cant for that much time.in production we
cant move to this version atleast for coming few days and I need to test
this filter how its works.
It will be great if you can help me how to apply this patch?

On 21 April 2015 at 01:33, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you built / installed SNAPSHOT from branch-1 locally, the artifacts are
> named e.g. hbase-server-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>
> As far as I know, the first RC of 1.1.0 is coming out this Friday.
>
> Cheers
>
> On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 12:58 PM, Jeetendra Gangele <gangele397@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Ya i tried both its not bringing the 1.1.0 snapshot at all.
> > when this is releasing officially?
> >

> > On 20 April 2015 at 20:56, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > In my previous email I outlined two approaches.
> > >
> > > Can you tell me whether you tried both ?
> > >
> > > Cheers

> https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/master/hbase-client/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/filter/MultiRowRangeFilter.java

> http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/hbase/hbase-client/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/

> > 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT