hbase-user mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rowkey design question
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 03:13:38 GMT
> if you lecture people and call them stupid (as you did in an earlier email)
He said (quote) "committers are suffering from rectal induced hypoxia", we can let that pass
as "stupid", I think. :)Maybe Michael can explain some day what "rectal induced hypoxia" is.
I'm dying to know what I suffer from.

In any case and in all seriousness. Michael, feel free to educate yourself about what the
intended use of coprocessors is - preferably before you come here and start an argument ...
again. We're more than happy to accept a patch from you with a "correct" implementation.

Can we just let this thread die? It didn't start with a useful proposition.

-- Lars