hbase-user mailing list archives

From "donhoff_h" <165612...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: Is there any material introducing how to program Endpoint withprotobuf tech?
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 01:14:56 GMT
Thanks , Andrew.

发件人: "Andrew Purtell";<apurtell@apache.org>;
发送时间: 2015年3月5日(星期四) 中午11:39
收件人: "user@hbase.apache.org"<user@hbase.apache.org>;

主题: Re: Is there any material introducing how to program Endpoint withprotobuf tech?

Your best bet is to look at the examples provided in the hbase-examples
module, f.e.
https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/branch-1.0/hbase-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/coprocessor/example/RowCountEndpoint.java
or
https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/branch-1.0/hbase-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/coprocessor/example/BulkDeleteEndpoint.java

If you are working with a 0.98 release, substitute "0.98" for "branch-1.0"
in the above URLs.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy