hbase-user mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need info about hbase connection pool
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 22:56:22 GMT
In 1.0+ API, there's no more automatic pooling. You application uses the
ConnectionFactory (as Solomon says) to get a connection instance for the
application, and retrieve accessor objects (Table, Admin, &c) from that
singleton.

Have a look at https://github.com/ndimiduk/hbase-1.0-api-examples for some
examples.