hbase-user mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RegionServer continues lease expired
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:56:20 GMT
In AWS you should use internal host names, not external host names. The
reason being is that when a host resolves it's own name, it is resolved to
the internal name, which means that's how it is referenced when entries are
added to meta. If you use internal host names, /etc/hosts entries are not
required.

-n