hbase-user mailing list archives

From Esteban Gutierrez <este...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Copy from CDH5 to CDH4
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 04:10:55 GMT
Hi Arun,

Unfortunately you are trying to move data into a very older version of
HBase (0.92) and that won't work out of the box since Export is serializing
the result as list of cells instead of a list of key values. Unless you
create a custom Export tool that maps the Cells to the old KVs format the
easiest options perhaps is just upgrade to any recent version of HBase.

cheers,
esteban.

--
Cloudera, Inc.