hbase-user mailing list archives

From Samir Ahmic <ahmic.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regionserver won't start
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 15:31:31 GMT
In this case regionserver  process is unable to initialize ShutdownHook
thread. To be honest this something that i have rarely seen,  if you are
unable to resolve it i suggest new clean install because sometimes wrong
jars can end up in classpath and is difficult to find root cause especially
if you experiment with different versions of hadoop and hbase.

Regards
Samir