hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jianshi Huang <jianshi.hu...@gmail.com>
Subject Need Help: RegionTooBusyException: Above memstore limit
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 09:42:56 GMT
Hi,

I'm constantly facing "RegionTooBusyException: Above memstore limit" errors
in one region server when writing data to HBase.

I checked the region server log, and I've seen a lot of warnings during the
data writes:

  WARN wal.fshlog couldn't find oldest seqNum for the region we're about to
flush, ...

Then HBase seem to flush the data and added it as a HStore file.

I also get a few warnings in client.ShortCircuitCache, says "could not load
... due to InvalidToken exceptions.

Anyone can give me hint what went wrong?

My HBase version is 0.98.0.2.1.2.0-402, I'm using HDP 2.1, but the release
is a little bit old.

Thanks,

--
Jianshi Huang